Yen Press, an American manga and graphic novel publisher that is co-owned by Kadokawa and Hachette Book Group, announced at its New York Comic Con panel that it will release several new manga series, light novels and books.
As reported by the Anime News Network, Yen Press announced that it has licensed several new manga titles, which it will release at a later date. Highlights include Re:Zero: The Frozen Bond, the manga adaptation of a story that originated in the Re:Zero anime, a new Sword Art Online art book, and new light novel and manga spinoffs for the Bungou Stray Dogs series.
The manga, light novels and book series are as follows:
- Mareho Kikuishi and Tsubata Nozaki's Your Forma light novel
- Yuya Takahashi and TALI's MonsTABOO manga
- Shinya Shima's Lost Lad London manga
- Minori Tsukahara, Tappei Nagatsuki and Shinichirou Otsuka's Re:Zero: The Frozen Bond manga
- abec's Sword Art Online Artworks: Wanderers artbook
- Kafka Asagiri and Sanga Harukawa's Bungou Stray Dogs: Storm Bringer light novel
- Asagiri's Bungou Stray Dogs: Dead Apple manga
- Wookjakga and Usonan's A Returner's Magic Should be Special manga
- Wale and Milcha's Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion manga
- RINO and YUNSUL's Daughter of the Emperor manga
Yen Press also revealed a physical release for the graphic novel adaptation of TurtleMe and Fuyuki23's webcomic The Beginning After the End.
In addition to the newly announced titles, Yen Press recently released the otome parody manga I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss. The publisher has been taking risks lately by publishing manga from new creators, in niche genres, and with unconventional subject matter, including the vending machine focused isekai, Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon.
Source: Anime News Network