Tupac Shakur's Rape Accuser Recalls 1993 Assault in Hotel Room

Nearly 25 years ago, in the fall 1993, then-19-year-old Ayanna Jackson accused and his associates raping her in a New York City hotel room. Now, over two decades after Shakur and his road manager Charles Fuller were convicted stemming from her accusations, Jackson has stepped forth to speak about the alleged assault on camera for the first time.

Sitting down with DJ Vlad for an interview that was posted on Monday (Jan. 29), Jackson recounts her first encounter with Shakur in Nell’s nightclub in Manhattan just days before the rapper and his friends allegedly assaulted her. Things started out fine.

“I was having some champagne, and he walked up behind me,” Jackson remembers. “I had some jeans on that night and he placed his hands into the back pockets my jeans.”

From there, Jackson and Shakur began dancing and intermittently kissing. The then-22-year-old Shakur famously claimed Jackson had started performing oral sex on him in the corner the dance floor. Jackson denies that claim, saying he pushed her head down toward his crotch and that she “maybe kissed it and came back up.”

Later that night, Jackson and Shakur hung out and had sex and conversation in the rapper's hotel room, where she says she left in the morning. Jackson says they hung out after that night as well, without having sex.

The hangout sessions between Jackson and Shakur were coordinated by Fuller, and he helped set up her last meeting with the rapper, according to Jackson. On Nov. 18, 1993, Jackson walked into a hotel suite at the Parker Meridien Hotel where Shakur and his friends were hanging out, before she and Shakur went into his room where she started giving him a massage.

Eventually, Jackson and Shakur began kissing, and sometime later, Shakur's friends unexpectedly barged into the room. It was at that point, she alleges, that she turned back to see who'd entered the room, only to have Shakur wrap his hands around her braids and turn her head back toward him. She was unable to turn around as a result the rapper's grip on her head.

"I'm looking at him face to face, and I hear people talking and I hear people saying, 'Oh, look at her' and 'Her ass is fat,'" she recalls. "I'm looking at him dead in his eye, and I'm like, 'What's going on?' And he's saying to me, he's like, 'Relax, baby. These are my boys. I like you so much I decided to share you with them.'"

Jackson says she tried to lift her head up, but Shakur held it in place, and that she froze up because she couldn't truly accept what had happened to her. By the end the encounter, she says Shakur and his friends had raped her. She says Fuller did not participate.

If you know the story Tupac Shakur, you already know that just a little over a year after this encounter, he was inside New York City's famed Quad Recording Studios on Nov. 30, 1994. A few days later, on Dec. 2 1994, he was , but not guilty forcing her to perform oral sex on him.

On Feb. 7, 1995, just about one month before the release his third album, Me Against the World, to one and a half to four and a half years in prison for sexual abuse. The rapper served nine months. He maintained his innocence until the day his death in 1996, but Jackson clearly feels differently.

Watch her new interview, which takes place over two videos, for yourself below.